The beauty of Curaçao is that foreigners have no restrictions on purchasing a property in Curaçao, and the United States citizens can swiftly apply for a residence permit.
- As I wrote in my previous blog post is that this island is known to world-famous beaches and natural beauty. It has colorful architecture, many monumental buildings, party beaches, unique history, and culture.
- The island has a tropical climate, the weather is dry, warm, and sunny. The average temperature is around 28 °C. The combination of winds and sun is very pleasing, and the raining season start from October to February, but still it very pleasant and sunny.
- A reason more and a very important note is that currently, Curaçao has a very stable government, and is developing at a very rapid pace. The residents are very friendly and very helpful. I have been in many countries and I can say friendliness they will fall in the top 10. Curaçao boasts the highest quality of life in the Caribbean and is home to people from more than 50 countries.
- If you are living in a country the most important is to know about the Health care and hospitalisation. Before my traveling to Curaçao my doctors did a research before they could give me green light to travel. Health care is excellent, and a brand-new hospital has recently been built. More information about this hospital: https://hno.hospital/
- Tax rates are also very low, which give you a benefit when you are thinking of buying a house in Curaçao. Variety of buying a house, what is most common is to buy a house in very developed communities at a very reasonable price.
- Many airlines offer direct flights to Curacao, arriving or departing from a good organised airport, Hato. Here you can read more about the airport https://www.curacao-airport.com/
- Many job opportunities, especially in the tourism, as Curaçao get thousands of visits from all over the world. Starting your own business in Curaçao, if you follow the rules and steps to follow, you will get your paperwork easily and quick ready. You have to visit Curaçao first to see which business would work but as I spoke many business owners they all told me that Curaçao has many opportunities for starting a business.
You are convinced to live in Curaçao, and you are looking for a good real estate company, here I made a list to help you out:
RE/MAX BonBini Curaçao
RE/MAX BonBini is one of the best and largest real estate agencies in Curacao. It was inaugurated by Hans and Margriet in 2005. RE/MAX is an International company, and its head office is in Denver. In March 2006, Hans Vervoord went to Denver, and a special franchise for the island of Curaçao was signed.
The idea was to attract foreign consumers under the RE / MAX brand, and they succeeded in doing so. Currently, they have 3 offices in Curacao, the head office is in Williamstad’s Riffort Village, the other one is at Blue Bay Resort, and the third is at the Eden Shoppers Paradise Shopping Center in Caracasbaaiweg.
RE/MAX opening hours are from Monday – Friday (9:00 AM – 5:30 PM), Saturday (9:00 AM- 1:00 PM), and is closed on Sunday.
Century 21 #1 Real Estate
Century 21 is one of the oldest and most experienced real estate firms in the Caribbean. And it is an elite marketing place to efficiently buy or sell properties all over the Word.
Their branch office for Curacao is located at 69 Cas Coraweg, Willemstad, Curaçao. They are very professional people, and they know their work very well.
Real Estate opening hours are from Monday – Friday (8:00 AM – 5:00 PM), and is closed on Saturday & Sunday.
Caresto Real Estate
Caresto real estate agency was started in 1974 and is a very professional and reliable agency for commercial and private real estate. They provide many services such as they can help you with buying and sell a house, renting a house or office, making an appraisal report, and providing a piece of advice related to buying or selling.
Their office is located at Dr Maalweg36, Willemstad Curacao, Curaçao.
Caresto Real Estate opening hours are from Monday – Friday (8:00 AM – 5:00 PM), and is closed on Saturday & Sunday.
New Winds Realty
New Winds Realty is amongst the most trusted and popular real estate agencies in Curacao. It was started in 1989 by St. Martin. With time they progressed, and in 1992 they expanded their staff and offices.
The New Winds Realty Team is comprised of qualified professionals who are motivated and happy to satisfy their customers. Their office is located at Pietermaaiplein, Willemstad, Curaçao.